You've met important challenges during your service in the U.S. military. Are you ready to apply your experience and skills in a rewarding career with Chevron?
Chevron is committed to being the employer of choice for qualified U.S. military veterans. We recognize your commitment to teamwork and safety. At Chevron, you'll find retired members of the U.S. military and active reservists throughout the company. When you join Chevron, you can turn your ideas into real-life solutions.
- Meet Our People - find out from our talented employees what it's like to work here.
- Compensation and Benefits - learn about pay and benefits programs.
- Career Growth Opportunities - take advantage of continued education and training to grow your career.
- Diversity - find out why diversity is one of our core values and a competitive advantage.
Transitioning to Civilian Life
Chevron is experienced in helping employees adjust to new work and living environments around the world. With our benefits and support programs, we can assist you in your transition from military to civilian life.
Our Values and The Chevron Way
Because we believe in getting results the right way, as a veteran, you'll feel at home with Chevron. The Chevron Way explains who we are and what we believe. Our company's foundation is built on these values, which distinguishes us and guides our actions.
- We conduct business in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- We respect the law and support universal human rights.
- We protect the environment and benefit the communities where we work.